Warning: Last items in stock!
|Parcel Post Fast||€20|
Sixteen-angled pavillon with one mast -construction based on guy ropes (which makes it easier to transport comparing to umbrella-type tents). Walls are detachable. Made of impregnated cotton (ca. 340 gr/ m2). Diameter of the tent: 4,2 m height: 3.5m.
The set consists of:
- the fabric (in two parts - roof + walls)
- a mast of 350cm height (in two parts)
- wooden ball for the top of the mast
- small wooden pole to place a flag on it
- 35 pegs + 2 spares
- a set of metal parts to join the two parts of the mast
- 35 wooden pegs for fastening the walls as well as mounting the guy ropes
- 3 anti-hurricanes ropes of 7.5 m length each
- 16 longer guy ropes of 4m length each
- 16 shorter guy ropes of 1,5m length each
(fastened to the longer guy ropes)
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
The pavilion is 4,6 m high, consisting of 3 elements: a roof and a...
This medieval Hattin Falchion of the Battlecry collection is designed...
Tent Linen Fabric 560 g/m2 natural colour
Merchant GETELD Tent 3 x 6m with special winshields like on the pictures.
Hand forged Adze tool
Hand forged axe with antler "scarbard". Early medieval type.
Made of carbon steel, slavic style axe.